RW Certificate

We can fine-tune your car

A licensed vehicle tester at Westend provides you with a RWC. According to Victorian Law RWC is necessary if you wish to sell your car privately, the owner of the car must provide a current RWC to the buyer, unless the buyer is a spouse or a vehicle trader. A vehicle can be sold without an RWC if it is not registered, but when a used car is being re-registered an RWC will be needed.
A Road Worthy Certificate covers basically anything that could Impact the Safety and Functionality of the Vehicle.Be safe on the roads contribute to VicRoads and be fair for yourself and others.
RWC includes most of the following Service Areas:

  • Tyres
  • Brakes
  • Steering
  • Suspension
  • Lamps and Reflectors
  • Windscreen and Windows
  • Body-Damage and structure of the vehicle
  • Other Safety related items on the Engine or Chassis
  • Quick Diagnostic Report
  • Same Day Service